|Please note that the Districtís current website is undergoing major construction and will be completely updated very shortly.†In the meantime, if the format of any material on the Districtís current website interferes with your ability to access information and you require an accommodation, please contact Kaitlyn Sassone, Director of Technology, at 914-967-6100 x6211.† To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the Web address of the requested material, and your contact information.†Further, if you would like to file a complaint concerning the accessibility of the Districtís website, information and a complaint form can be found†here†or you can contact Kaitlyn Sassone, Director of Technology, at 914-967-6100 for further information.†|
Final Project Check Point Reminder
Reminder to all students that this Friday you are to submit what is due for your check point via the Google Classroom.
Any student(s) working on the game board, be sure to hand write your responses and sketch as per instructions. If you plan on submitting anything electronically please see me before the end of the day Thursday so I can make a note.
Please do not email me your work, all posts to the appropriate assignment on Google Classroom.
Last Week Before the AP Reminders
1. The final review folder is due Monday May 1st (same day as your AP Exam). Do not forget to bring it to the breakfast (if you are attending) or put it on my desk in the math/science office before the end of the day. Be sure your name is on it as well!!!!!!!!! If there is no name on it, I will be unable to award credit since there will be no way to identify whose project it is. (I have over 80 students total)
2. As per class instruction, no late folders will be accepted for check point 1 (for those of you who did not turn in a folder and were present the day it was due). For those absent, you must turn in your folder to be checked when you return. If you do not submit it to me the day you return, you will earn 0pts. It is your responsibility to turn it in to me.
3. Monday & Tuesday April 24 & 25th: APES Exam
4. Textbook return on or before Monday May 1st. **SENIORS** you must submit your textbooks ASAP after the AP Exam. You will receive points for returning your textbook.
Review Quick Study Folder Checkpoint #1
As per the Quick Study Folder Instructions & Rubric, your checkpoint #1 due date is this Friday April 21st
***Change Please Read***
Please note this important change. It is also posted on the google classroom. This is of importance as reminder for those in class today and for those absent today 3/22.
All progress reports and missing/late podcasts need to be returned on Thursday 3/23 instead of Friday 3/24. No podcasts will be accepted past this date. Thank you!
HW tonight: Read and take notes on Chapter 17 : Environmental Hazards & Human Health.
This is part of the agriculture notes you did for homework over the weekend and we are working on in class.
Q3 Progress Reports due by Friday 24th. Please make sure your name is printed on it and have it signed by a parent/guardian. As per Q1 & Q2, this will count as a quiz grade.
1. Please finish pages 12 & 13 in your air pollution note packet for tomorrow.
2. If there is a snow day tomorrow (Tuesday) our exam on Ch 13 & 20 (Water Resources & Pollution) will still be on Wednesday.
3. If there is a delay/your class period is shortened on Wednesday due to inclement weather...the test will be postponed until Thursday.
Link for the GMO Lab
Links for the amphibian lab
Late Podcast Reminder
The last day to submit late podcast assignments is Wednesday Nov 9th. They are to be printed out and submitted. Emailed or google classroom uploaded late podcasts will not be accepted.
Progress Report Reminder
Due by Friday October 28th
Please print out your progress report for APES. Make sure you name is on it and that you get it signed by a parent/guardian.
This will count as one quiz grade!
Population Pyramids Link
Use the following link to print out your population pyramids and demographic overview reports for your developed and developing country.
For use with the Review Study Guide
No "Homework" exist(s)
Number of hits: 238